Mentor Protégé Program
As part of our commitment to supplier diversity, we offer a Mentor Protégé Program, which helps suppliers like you become stronger, more vibrant partners. This training program provides small and minority-owned businesses with the tools and guidance you need to grow.
Under this program, you’ll learn more about a variety of crucial business topics, including:
- Developing and executing management strategies.
- Managing your finances and improving your viability.
- Expanding your product and service capacity and innovation.
- Guiding your professional and organizational development.
- Entering into new markets and agreements.
We’ll also assess your unique needs and meet at least quarterly to evaluate your progress.
With our professional support, you can develop the management expertise you need to grow and succeed. As you do, you’ll generate even more economic benefits for the communities you serve.
Join the Mentor Protégé Program
Interested in becoming part of the program?
Even if you're not part of the program, we'll still provide advice you can use to get started.