Supplier Diversity Eligibility
As a diverse business owner, your work values reflect the multicultural makeup of our members. As a health care company, AmeriHealth Caritas wants to work with you to help grow your business — creating more jobs and building another piece of a strong foundation for a health community.
Before we get started, we need to verify that you are a majority owner of your business and that you are a third-party-certified diverse business.
“Working with AmeriHealth Caritas improved all aspects of running and managing a small business, from maintaining healthy cash flows to perfecting production capabilities. Their support of small businesses helped create a model for my company to work with corporations anywhere in the world.”
— Shabir Sumar, Owner, Lehigh Print & Data
- Minority businesses must be at least 51 percent minority-owned, operated, and controlled.
- You must engage with a third-party certification resource, such as:
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
- Vets First Certification Program (for veteran-owned businesses).
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN, for disabled-owned businesses).
- Your state government.
Specific requirements vary by state. For more detailed eligibility requirements:
Contact Ron Baldwin, Director, Supplier Management and Diversity, at email@example.com
Already a certified diverse supplier? Then let’s get started.
Minority Supplier Registration Request form
To join our programs, start by filling out our Minority Supplier Registration Request form.