Supplier Diversity Eligibility
As a small business owner, your work values reflect the diverse makeup of our members. As a health care company, AmeriHealth Caritas wants to work with you to help grow your business — creating more jobs and building another piece of a strong foundation for a health community.
Before we get started, we need to verify that you are a majority owner of your business and that you are third-party-certified diverse business.
“Working with AmeriHealth Caritas improved all aspects of running and managing a small business, from maintaining healthy cash flows to perfecting production capabilities. Their support of small businesses helped create a model for my company to work with corporations anywhere in the world.”
— Shabir Sumar, Owner, Lehigh Print & Data
- Minority businesses must be at least 51 percent minority-owned, operated, and controlled.
- You must engage with a third-party certification resource, such as:
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
- Vets First Certification Program (for veteran-owned small businesses).
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN, for disabled-owned small businesses).
- Your state government.
Specific requirements vary by state. For more detailed eligibility requirements:
Contact Ron Baldwin, Director, Supplier Management and Diversity, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a certified diverse supplier? Then let’s get started.
Minority Supplier Registration Request form
To join our programs, start by filling out our Minority Supplier Registration Request form.Fill out our Minority Supplier Registration Request form