Medicaid Managed Care
For more than 74 million Americans, Medicaid is a social safety net that provides access to health care. This important program not only helps to support at-risk populations like pregnant women, the elderly, and the disabled, but also able-bodied, working adults and children who can’t afford health care on their own.
Since our founding in 1983, AmeriHealth Caritas has made it our primary mission to care for these vulnerable people. As a managed care organization (MCO), we specialize in improving Medicaid’s base services with innovation, flexibility, and a focus on community outreach.
Our integrated model of care treats the whole person, including the social determinants of housing, food, employment, and more that impact health. By coordinating the many aspects of a person’s care, we can produce better health outcomes for members — and more consistent, efficient spending for you.
Interested in seeing if Medicaid managed care is right for your state? Contact us today , or visit our current Medicaid plans to learn more:
- AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware
- AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana
- AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina
- AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast
- AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania
- AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices
- Blue Cross Complete of Michigan
- Keystone First
- Select Health of South Carolina (First Choice)